Swami Satyapati ji always wanted that there should be a Gurukul where Brhamcharies can be provided with all required facilities to persue study of our Aarsh Granths. Fulfilling his wish Acharya Gyaneshwer ji started a Gurukul in Year 2013 with following aims.
- Create facilities in Ashram where Brhamcharies can avail free lodging, boarding, clothing, books etc.
- Provide library consisting of Aarsh Granths.
- Organize long term programs where Brhamcharies get learns Aarsh Granths.
- Organize shot term programs for Grihasthies and Vanprasthies.
- Conduct classis as per the traditions of Gurukul.
- Invite learned Acharyas to be part of Ashram.
- Give admission to deserving candidates for specific programs.
At Present programs for learning following Granths are Conducted.
- Sanskrit Language.
- Sanskrit Vyakran.
- Sanskrit Varnochchar
- Ashtadhyayi Sutra Path.
- Ashtadhyayi Prathmavritti.
- Ashtadhyayi Dhwityavritti.
- 11 Upnishads.
- Vedant Darshan.